lördag 29 september 2007

Breaking on your shore

Here begins my humble offering to the ocean of electronic words. I hope to use this to get my thoughts and ideas focused as writing for an audience, even a hypothetical one, forces one to put all those impressions and thoughts tumbling through the mind into some sort of understandable context and focused framework. And hopefully something gets out there amongst all you electronic fishes which inspires, comforts or amuses. It’s also an ambition of mine (which I just this instant realized) to write the occasional short story or poem to fill out my little corner of the ocean. Well, I’m horrid at poetry, so I might just share a line or two from real poets that move me.

On that note, I should mention the title of this blog is inspired by the first lines of a PB Shelley poem called Mont Blanc:

“The everlasting universe of things
flows through the mind,
and rolls its rapid waves”

I find it fitting. Can you see why?

Inga kommentarer: